Choose with or without installation (Gauteng only)
- 1.34 kWp Solar panels
- 1.6 kVA Inverter 24V
- 2.8 kWh Lithium battery
This is a 1.34 kWp solar system with a 2.8 kWh battery, sufficient for a small household. It is a 24 Volt system and is estimated to power a combined daily load of around 6 kWh, for example:
- 8 LED bulbs for 3 hours;
- 1 fridge with a 600 kWh/year rating;
- 1 kettle for half an hour;
- 1 iron for half an hour;
- 1 LCD television for 3 hours;
- 1 DSTV decoder for 3 hours.
The 4 panels that make up the kit will provide 4 X 335 Wp or 1,340 Wp per hour - and if you get the full 5.5 sun hours a day, you will get about 6 kWh of power - sufficient to charge the 2.8 kWh battery every day and power some of the load.
The 2.8 kWh battery will provide roughly 3 hours of battery backup under the same load. The less load you put on the system the longer the battery will last.
This 24 V kit is made up of:
Optional: including installation
If you select this kit including installation, we will install the kit for you. The installation includes all things necessary for regular installations, and we will do a site visit before. This includes:
- Site visit for assessment
- Mounting of the Panels
- Electric Consumables and all cables
- Installation of Panels and other components
- Certificate of Completion (for more info: click here)
Installation: Please refer to the FAQ section here on what is included in the installation.