~ lead time: 4 working days ~
This anti-islanding relay is needed to get NRS approval for the City of Cape Town for your installation, in case you use the Victron Quattro Inverter-Chargers (not needed for the MultiPlus II, which is NRS approved).
The Ziehl Voltage and Frequency Anti-Islanding Relay UFR1001E monitors voltage and frequency in plants for own generation of electricity.
The UFR1001E is a dual-channel device and thus one-fault-proof. The function of the output-relays and of the connected switches can be monitored with feed-back contacts. When a connected switch does not switch off, the UFR does not switch on again. When a switch does not switch on it makes 2 restarts and thus improves availability of monitored plant.
- Under and overvoltage monitoring 15…520 V
- Measuring phase-neutral or phase-phase
- Monitoring of under- and overfrequency 45…65 Hz
- Monitoring of quality of voltage (10-minutes-average)
- Monitoring of vector shift 2…65°
- Monitoring of rate of change of frequency (ROCOF, df/dt) 0,100...5,000 Hz/s
- Monitoring of zero voltage U0 (ANSI 59v0)
- Passive anti-islanding protection acc. to ch. 6.5.3 and app. D2
South Africa certificate:
Certificate of conformity NRS 097-2-1:2010 1.0
For more information, see below datasheet and manual.