|Use the drop down menu to select Amps & Battery no.|
~ Contact us for availability ~
The Victron Diode Battery Isolators allow simultaneous charging of two or more batteries from one alternator, without connecting the batteries together. Discharging the accessory battery for example will not result in also discharging the starter battery.
- 80-2SC: 80A, 2 batteries, no Alternator energize input
- 80-2AC: 80A , 2 batteries
- 100-3AC: 100A , 3 batteries
- 120-2AC: 120A , 2 batteries
- 140-3AC: 140A , 3 batteries
- 160-2AC: 160A , 2 batteries
- 180-3AC: 180A , 3 batteries
The Argo Battery Isolators feature a low voltage drop thanks to the use of Schottky diodes: at low current the voltage drop is approximately 0,3 V and at the rated output approximately 0,45 V.